Sunday, January 20, 2008

Courage to change the things I can

I pulled myself out of the depression today. I took positive action. I prayed this morning and I didn't give in to my bed. I remembered all the things I have been through in my life and how they are no longer problems. Everything changes.

At the moment the situation seems so terrible. When we are walking through troubling times in our lives it is hard to see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I get so caught up in the pain at times that I really don't feel like it will ever end.

In my right mind I can remember that this to shall pass. Nothing changes if nothing changes..... get your ass in gear and do what you can. Do one little thing to move forward and feel like you have accomplished something. Dishes, call someone, cook, go to a meeting, take a bath, clean.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Struggling Parents said...

Depression seems to be my middle name, and I know you know what I mean. Getting out of bed isn't that hard its moving my legs to the right direction...your an excellent writer J, continue to write it out, it makes me feel better to...love you !!! *smiles*

February 1, 2008 at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home